TGIF everyone! I hope your week has gone well and that you have a restful, fun, football-loving weekend ahead of you. Linking up again with Lauren's blog From My Grey Desk, here's my top five of the week:
1. All Sons & Daughters. My iTunes hasn't stopped playing Brokenness Aside: EP No. 1 and Reason to Sing: EP No. 2. True worship albums with scripture beautifully woven into the lyrics, these songs captivate heart and soul.
2. Superbowl Sunday. I'll be cheering on the Giants because Eli is Peyton's brother. As a Tennessee alum, there's really no other way to go.
3. Discovering Mel's Kitchen Cafe. She's an organized mother of four who believes in cooking from scratch. Simply fabulous. A post reviewing her Broccoli Cheese soup is in the works.
4. Newest addition to the kitchen: my very own Silpat. My sister has sworn by hers for years, and I'm finally following suit. No more parchment paper lined baking sheets. Woo hoo!
5. Safe travel to and from Egypt, a country in much turmoil and in desperate need of true leadership. Thankful that a certain someone is now back on American soil. Very, very thankful.