In honor of my blog's first giveaway (Have you entered yet? It ends at midnight!), I thought this Friday I'd share my top five recipes from my Foster's Market Cookbook.
1. Cream Cheese Pound Cake (you'll be grateful for each and every pound!)
2. Peanut Butter Banana Scones (lots of variations...all palates will be happy)
3. Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Artichokes, Lemons, and Capers served alongside Classic Mashed Potatoes with Chive Oil (fantastic dinner...the chive oil is divine!)
4. Garden Vegetable Frittata (a great go-to for brunch, lunch, or dinner)
5. Chocolate Pound Cake (oh, to have some vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce too)
Is your mouth watering and/or your stomach growling yet? Phew. I guess there's no choice; I'm gonna have to bake a pound cake this weekend. (woo hoo!)
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for your own copy of this fabulous cookbook. Your stomach (and other stomachs that frequent your kitchen) will thank you.