1. Bought this album on iTunes and so glad I did. Non-Foodie Nugget review to come.
2. Saw my sweet nieces last week over Spring Break. Miss them like crazy.
3. Spent most of the afternoon on Easter Sunday with Doc @ Foster's Market. Sunshine and good food were in abundance. We shared a piece of this loveliness below (click picture for the recipe). I wanted it as an appetizer, but Doc wisely advised it should be a dessert.
4. Shared Chipotle's chips and guac last night with Doc. Guess what he did? He gave me the last chip for the guac (which were particularly lime-y and salty). Good man.
5. Been in the library this week guiding both classes of seniors through literary research. I hope the situation below does not become my reality in three weeks when the paper is due.